- information exchange opportunity in design, research and development in the field of biomedical engineering for young researchers, engineers and PhD. students
- to encourage young participants in their publishing activities
- to share information about biomedical engineering in the international level
- supporting a new collaboration among participants
Main, but not only topics
- ambient assisted living
- data management and processing
- mobile and wireless technologies for healthcare
- sensing of vital signs, telemonitoring and telemedicine
- sensor systems and networks for smart homes
- signal processing and classification
- smart hardware and embedded devices
- safe, effective, secure and reliable use of smart home technologies
Official language of the conference is English. The contributions are accepted in English only.
The conference will be held at the Center of Assistive Technologies (CAT), Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Czech Technical University in Prague, Technická 2, Prague 6. CAT is located in the third floor on the right side of the building. Please, follow the navigation signs.